Thursday, July 19, 2007

LIttle Brother's Home



"Dear Everyone,

We have a new baby brother! We love you...everyone.

G-d gave our baby brother to us because He wanted to give it to us so that we could have another children. And so we love you dear everyone." - Emily





"I love my brother. This is Emily talking to you. I love everyone, and even my baby brother. Thank you G-d for giving us a baby brother. And now I love my baby brother...forever."

Emily, Big Sister

IMG_0442.JPG">

"This picture looks like Bubba is asleep, but he is about to fall asleep. My brother is about 7 pds and 14 oz. He is very playful, and his favorite thing to do is sleep. I sleep with him sometimes." - Ryan



"Thank you for coming to the hospital we really appreciate all that you have done. We expect for all of you to have fun with my baby brother"

-Ryan, Big Brother



"It has been a wild few days, but all is well and we are home!" - Scott



"Wow. Our Family is now five. Thanks for all of your love, support, and prayers. We very much look forward to introducing you to the newest member of our family..."

Scott, Dad of 3

Next Up..... MOM!

8 comments:

Page's said...

WOW!!! What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! Love and blessings to you all!!!
The Page's

The Garrison's said...

You all look great! What a blessed little boy Ethan is...Scott...dad of 5? Where are the other two I have not met!?!?! HA HA! I know you meant family of 5, but it just wouldnt be me if I didnt make a few cracks on you! Love yall! :)

Court, Brian and Matthew

Anonymous said...

Hey Heare Family,
We sure have been enjoying your blog and
all the great comments and pics. Chase and I
were trying to remember what the J. stood for
and we went through Jacob-no, John-no,
"Maybe it's Jesus!" he said excitedly. It's pretty funny and cute - the way kids think. I thought, "May he be such a good sleeper!" We can't wait to meet him in person. We hope you are having a blessed day!
Much Love,
The Higgins

Laura Valenzo said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition, Ethan! You are all so precious together! It looks like he is well taken care of ... so many good helpers. I'm so happy for all of you.

Rejoice Always~
Laura

Alice Mechaley-Saigal said...

Hello Heare family!

We are so excited to see you are now 5. It is obvious God is still applauding you all. We wish Ethan great joy and peace as he begins to make his way in this world, with the love of his friends and family.

Love to you all,
Alice and Anuj

Patsy Heare said...

Ethan, I just got to hold you at your ripe old age of four days! You looked at me and I at you, and I wondered and marveled at who you would become. You probably were simply wondering who I was! Your dad once asked me if I was afraid to die. I answered, "No, but I am afraid of missing out on something!" So I plan on being here to see you grow up and become what God has planned for you. Hopefully part of that is becoming a father along the way, so I can once again find myself holding a new four day old and wondering and marveling about their future. I love you.....Mimme

Kimberly Dean said...

Baby Ethan: Be confident of this, that G-d who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
-Philippians 1:6
Judging from how amazing Cathi looks and handles childbirth, I think you should just shoot for an even dozen!

Jensen Family said...

Ryan and Emily,
Your new baby brother is so cute! Congratulations!!
Mackenzie and Sydney

Cathi you look awesome - We can't wait to see baby Ethan in person.
Love and Blessings,
Aaron and Angie